Abonner på:
Kommentarer til indlægget (Atom)
Most popular posts
-
Hello all, Next to the Shrimpfarm nano aquarium is its twin, the Cryptocoryne Country. It has housed a lot of different fish, from Aphyos...
-
Hello all, I found this somewhere on the net and thought I would share it. Guide to Nutrient Deficiency symptoms - click to enlarge ...
-
Hello all, In one of my fish tanks I have an excellent 'corner filter' filtersystem. It works by having a large piece of foam wher...
-
Hello all, was just reminded of one of my first "wtf"-moments of keeping fish. I had bought an expensive piece of 'driftwood...
-
Hello all, Well, apparently fish really like fruit paste :-). As the stuff sinks, is full of good stuff, and is often not eaten by my kid...
-
Hello all, Used to have a small group of these wonderful little killies, Epiplatys annulatus. Alas they died one after the other over the...
-
Hello all, the last of the three nano tanks is devoted to the wonderful little dwarf puffer - Carinotetraodon travancoricus . This has got...
-
Hello all, I've already showed one simple type of trap that works well with catching shrimps (RCS), scuds and snails. Here is the desi...



Ingen kommentarer:
Send en kommentar